Sunday, July 29, 2007

Canoe Trip '07

Good times. JJ and I bonded on the Rifle River with The Champagne of Beers. The fried chicken was gone. CJ - my pick is Miami baby. I like how you continue to load up on MVIS. We all know where that stock is going. Money in the bank. More deals. Production by '08. Real nice. The revolution is happening.

My slaves over in Japan, after consuming mass quantities of fried rice, have finally opened their eyes and have gone long NTDOY. Crazy for a country's 5th largest company to do gaming. We still do not have the Wii. Not because the sale isn't quite big enough at the local EB games, still out of stock. This has been going on ever since release. Can't even buy it at full price. Tomorrow it will happen. I'll tackle an 8th grader if I have to. T Woods will be broken in tomorrow night.

No comments: